No music group can duplicate the blending 4 part harmony, the visual impact, and the simple elegance and balance of a string quartet. The most beautiful moments of your ceremony will truly shine with the addition of a string quartet.
When you select the Concentus String Quartet, you can have the peace of mind that your musicians will be of utmost professionalism. All members have at least 15 years experience, and you can be sure that the flow and timing of your event will be in the hands of experts.
We understand how important communication and responsiveness is when planning a wedding, and we will help guide you through planning your wedding music, making the process as easy as possible.
The following is an incomplete list of standard wedding ceremony music. If you do not see something you like, we can always make accommodations. You can also listen to samples of our playing here.
- Trumpet tune (Purcell)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
- Wedding March (Wagner)
- Entrance of the Queen of Sheba (Handel)
- Rondeau (Mouret)
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Bach)
- Ave Maria (Schubert)
- Air on G String (Bach)
- Aria from Xerxes (Handel)
- Largo from the Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
- Spring from the Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
- Wedding March (Mendelssohn)
- Quartet #12 mvmt 2 (Dvorak)
- It Had to Be You (jazz standard)
- Hey Jude (Lennon/McCartney)
- Fireworks Suite (Bach)
- Water Music (Handel) - Hornpipe in D
- The Flower Song from Lakme (Delibes)
- Meditation from Thais (Massenet)
- Embraceable You (Gershwin)
- Someone To Watch Over Me (Gershwin)